RC-2000 series vibration controller integrates a high-end DSP processor, a low-noise hardware design technology, advanced vibration control algorithms and data transmission technology, is applicable to electric vibration test systems and hydraulic vibration test systems. RC-2000 vibration controller uses advanced distributed architecture, the closed-loop control is realized by a DSP processor, PC is independent of the control loop outside, to ensure the control system is real-time, effective, stability and precision, meanwhile, be sure it can respond timely and rapid to the changes of system's nonlinear, resonance point and dynamic loading. Control software is based on Windows operating systems, it provides users with a very friendly graphical user interface.
- The closed-loop control is realized by a DSP processor, PC is independent of the control loop outside, and to ensure the control system is real-time, effective, stable and precise.
- The dynamic range is wider than 110dB, has 24-bit ADC and DAC, 32-bit floating point DSP, and low-noise design process.
- The Random control dynamic range is wider than 90 dB
- Sine control frequency range up to 10000Hz, Random control frequency range up to 18750Hz Random analytical spectral lines up to 6400 lines
- 12 kinds of control functions to help you easily accomplish various vibration tests Sine on random test supports sine outside stipulated broadband of GJB 150A
- More than 20 kinds of security checks and interlock settings, to ensure the safety of testers, device under test and shaker
- PC software is based on Windows operating systems, and has graphical interface, plentiful windows, cursor type, font, color, etc.
- Professional test reports can be automatically generated after completion of the test, format support Word, PDF and direct printing
- E-mail function is also available.